My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ta Da

I got a 95% on the mid-term. Woooooo!! Ari was pretty good until the very end when he started to cry for attention. Apparently a bunch of people whined about some of the questions so she is considering dropping some of them. We'll see.
This time of year is my favorite...I love fall, I love hockey coming back, I love Halloween so much (dressing up, candy apples, pumpkins, parties). We are getting together with friends on Friday night. Saturday is the big showdown Caps vs. Penguins game. I would love for my team to win this, and not just so I can rub it in Geg's face a bit (She started a sports thread of Why Deb Should be a Pens Fan- as if) but because it would be a nice momentum booster for my Caps. Sunday we are gathering for my dad's birthday. It should be fun.
I feel good. Wooooooooo!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger frodis said...

Woo hoo on your midterm!

I love fall, too. I love football and sweaters and crunchy leaves and fall food.

10:16 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Congrats! Extra treats for Ari.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, too. Nice job on the midterm! Now go give Ari some attention!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

I think those new ads the Caps have on some of their buses look like Geg's more recent sig.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Asrai said...

Congrats, sweetie! I knew Ari would behave (and look cute at the same time!)

I am a fall freak, but never erally liked Halloween very much. Every year it grows on me more and more, though. We even decorated the porch this year! Baby steps!

Go Caps...until my sis and her family move to Penguin country! Who am I kidding? I'm not into hockey enough (other when I tried to collect hockey cards) to really have any allegiances.

@twirls Deb@

1:20 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

Fall is the BEST season! I love fall too. I'm kinda over hockey though. (I was a fanatic when I lived in Canada.)

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home