My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

*tick tick tick*

*sigh*
*grin*
I wish it would hurry up and be Saturday already. I have to pack. I have to get Ari's paws trimmed. I have to study tonight. I have a test tomorrow on the Fundamentals of Computing. I think I've learned a lot of stuff already.
It's a little weird having an online class, some of the Northern Virginia people are jealous of all the activities the South Carolina folks do. I could care less. I'm just there to learn things. I had enough fun in college for several people. :)

I'm so excited to be spending an interrupted week with my sweetie. He's been so great when I've been super busy with school, and he puts up with my hockey obsession. He thinks its cute. I can't wait to wake up next to him every morning. It is going to be sooooooooooooo nice. I sat here all through the summer, and when everyone went away for the holidays, I was at work every day. This is my reward. I read that it was going to be 34 degrees here on Sunday. I will try not to rub it in too much. Hee.

3 Comments:

Blogger MM said...

Have a great week, Debs, you deserve it. And good luck on the test!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

I hope you are having a great cruise, Deb! You certainly deserve some special "away" time with your sweetie!

*hopes for pics when you get back*

10:14 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Nu? So how was it? Need I ask?

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home