My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Sunday, December 07, 2008

I've worked my tail off this semester

One last 26 page preservation project later, and I'm done with my semester. It was a lot of work, but I am proud of myself. I can go back to have a life again for a few more weeks before I start all over again. Things are good...I still have my part time job which pays the few bills I have. I am trying to get a coveted Library of Congress internship for the summer. We'll see how that goes. Jason is still the sweetest most caring person I know. He made me breakfast in bed yesterday morning just because. It was very luxurious. Now that I'm done with the semester (except for one quick edit of the paper) I can clean up the whirlwind of paper I've left in the house. It's everywhere. :) My family is doing there annual gift exchange for Hanukkah on the 21st. I have my dad for the big gift again this year. It's easy to make him happy.
Anyway, the screen is getting blurry from staring at it for hours, so I am going to stop typing now. Woo-hoo!!

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Yay! ...for making it through the semester and for breakfast in bed. Jason is so sweet!

8:21 AM  
Blogger maroonclown said...

Congratulations!!

Now you'll be able to update more, won'tcha?

9:29 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Congrats on wrapping that big paper up!

Have a Happy Hanukkah!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Yay for school breaks! Happy Hanukah!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home