My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Monday, January 12, 2009

Wedding Update

Okay, so I met with the florist today and got the flowers. I decided to get little boutonnieres for everyone in the family, and Linda, the officiant's girlfriend. There's going to be one table centerpiece for the wedding party table. My bouquet will have ivory roses, deep blue irises and lavender daisies. It's going to cascade a little in front.
Irises like this....

I think the daisies add a touch of whimsy which I want.

Leah's bouquet will have yellow roses, the irises, lavender daisies, and dark purple asters.
The boutonnieres and corsages will be a mix of those flowers. I didn't want everything to be the same.
So now I have to order the invitations and send them out and iron out a few things at the restaurant and we're ready.
Jason got his wedding ring this weekend, so we can get married. :-)
I'm getting excited.

6 Comments:

Blogger Swami said...

The flowers sound very pretty! I love irises, and I like your idea of boutonnieres for everyone in the family.

Remind me when your wedding is?

9:23 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Fabulous flowers! What are you using for a chuppah?

5:59 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Wheee! I love purple and yellow flowers.

8:57 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Very pretty!

Sounds like all of your plans are falling into place.

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds so fun. When does all of this happen?

6:41 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Happy Birthday, Deb!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home